Sunday, October 17, 2010

Monday Minute 10/18

It's time for the Monday Minute with Cristy!


(1) Did you play any sports growing up?

I did! I played soccer, baseball, softball, and was on the dance team in high school.

(2) Have you ever gotten an MIP?

Uh - not entirely sure what you are talking about here - but google said that you could be referring to a "minor in possession", so I will go with that! LOL 

No - I have not. In my neck of the woods, they were just referred to as underaged drinking tickets. 

(3) Do you snore or sleepwalk?

I do snore - and I have been known to sleepwalk. Apparently, one time at band camp  on a school trip, I got up and threw my Cadbury Egg out the window of our hotel room. I have no idea if it is true - but that is what they say. Plus - my Cadbury egg was nowhere to be found. The girl I was with didn't like them, so I know she didn't take it.

(4) Describe your last dream.

I don't know, to be honest. I've never been very good at remembering them.

(5) What's the one thing you've been meaning to do that you just haven't gotten to?

Organize my random recipes that have been printed out/cut out of magazines, scribbled down on paper.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad google helped some! Sorry about that! It was a bad question, my bad! : (

    ReplyDelete

I love me some comments!!