for Paige's future spouse.
I really do...and here's why.
She moves around more than you could possibly imagine, and I know right where she gets it from. ME. I do it too. I think it's calmed down over the years, and I hope that it does for Paige also because I don't know a single man who would willing put up with the wonky positions I find her in on a regular basis.
Here are some examples:
I have found her in a wide variety of wonky positions. I've found her with only her upper body still on the bed. I've found her with only a hand left on her bed. I've found her sleeping sitting up, and sleeping on the floor (far from her bed) in the middle of the night.
I thought that with time, her wonky sleeping tendancies would get better. Sadly, I was wrong.
A little back story here - within the last month or so, she has taken to getting up in the middle of the night, coming into our room, and crawling into bed. She's very good about being quiet - she even shuts the door behind her! I wake up just long enough to pick her up and get her in bed, cover her up, snuggle up, and fall asleep.
I really wish I had a picture of what I woke up to this morning, but I had left my phone upstairs and I don't sleep with my camera - lol.
I woke up with this sweet girl's feet less than an inch from my face. I'm not entirely sure how long I slept inhaling her feet smell, not that the stink or anything, but still!
Where was the rest of her, you might ask? Well - her feet were right in my face, and she was laying backwards in the bed, right between Abe and I. So, her head was near my hips. She didn't have blankets on. She had managed to get her shirt off to the point that only one arm was still in an arm hole. She had no pants on either, and was missing a sock.
WONKY, I TELL YOU!
Is this all 2 yr olds, or just mine?
:)





Well it definitely was like you. You slept very much like that. We would find you in strange places. It's just a good thing you didn't let yourself outside.
ReplyDeleteWow! That is some crazy 2 year old. Potato moves all over the bed but not nearly like that. I would start sleeping with my camera if I were you!
ReplyDeleteI feel for you! My son at 16 months rolls around our bed like crazy! I've seen him sleep sitting down, but with his head in between his spread out legs. I don't know how that's not painful! Babies are super bendy. I think at 2 years, he'll be like your daughter. Sleeping with just a hand on the bed :)
ReplyDeleteMy little boy sleeps the exact same way. He is two and a half and he sleeps in a full sized bed already. Yes, he sleeps that crazy. We had no choice. And we find that kid all over that bed every morning. Maybe we could introduce them?
ReplyDelete