back on July 5th from a very prominent blogger.
I never got it.
Pretty sure I'm not going to.
Now, I know it wasn't the blogger's fault. I know this.
As a blogger that does giveaways - I have a full understanding that the blogger is not and should not be held accountable for prize fulfillment. That is on the sponsor of the giveaway. I get that 100%.
What I don't get, is how my emails can go unanswered for nearly 6 weeks.
Wouldn't you start to feel ignored?
I did.
I felt as if I had been duped into one of the many, MANY iPad scams you see.
I took it upon myself to call Apple's media department and see what I could do from my end. I've done it before with other prizes that I'd won and not received, and it worked out...so I thought I would give it a shot.
I spoke with a very nice woman who informed me that she didn't have record of the email address of the blogger or the blog itself. She suggested I contact the Attorney General and report the situation.
So - I emailed the blogger back again and advised her of this. Maybe I shouldn't have, but I was really upset by the fact that my emails couldn't be acknowledged. I wasn't rude. I had just simply asked if there was any news.
I will say though - the woman that I spoke with at Apple has called me back twice since I spoke with her to see if I found out anything and/or if I contacted the Attorney General. She's concerned apparently.
It's funny - I received a response within an hour.
Now I know that the company she had spoken with was not Apple. It was a foreign company. She made offers to try to make it up to me some how, and I declined. As I said before, I am well aware that prize fulfillment is not the blogger's responsibility. I could never ask someone for that nor could I accept an offer like that. It's just ludicrous to think about.
So - another 3 1/2 weeks went by.
I emailed again asking if she had any news on it as she had stated previously that she was looking into it some more - she even had her lawyer helping out.
I was told that because I didn't accept her offer to make it up to me, she was assuming that I accepted the fact that I wasn't going to get it...or something like that.
That is not what I had said. Seems a little backwards actually that she would assume that.
Anyway...the point is - I feel like this person is just washing their hands of me. Would it be that difficult to reply stating there is no news?
The whole situation is totally fishy, and I don't understand what is going on.
It doesn't matter though...I'm not counting on getting it anymore. It's been nearly 3 months.
I don't know - am I being ridiculous or "rude" as I have been accused of being?
Ugh, that just really irritates me. I totally understand that it is up to the sponsor to ship it, but what bothers me is that she didn't keep up on it and email you back right away and communicate with you. I mean, that is a major giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Sippy Cup Mom I don't think you were being rude at all. If I won something that big I would do the same thing, oh wait if I win something small I do that I wait for about 6 weeks and if I haven't received anything then I contact the blogger to see if they have heard anything or know anything. Sorry you didn't get it.
ReplyDeleteThat is so frustrating. All your looking for at this point is some common courtesy. That's not too much to ask.
ReplyDeletewow super frustrating. Of course its frustrating that the company hasn't supplied the prize, but it makes it so much worse that the communication wasnt there between teh blog owner and you. I've been in the situation where my sponsor wouldn't send ot the prize, but i felt horrible and made it very clear to the winners that it was out of my hands and i was really sorry and that I was contining to contact them and would let them know if i did hear anything.
ReplyDeleteI have been thinking about writing a post about this for months! I've won some great prizes on blogs and twitter parties and have never gotten them. Several emails to the bloggers go unanswered and so I contact the companies directly. I started keeping track of what I won on my blog. I created a "What I've Won" tab and link each win to the giveaway post so I can contact them if I don't get my prize. When I do get it, I make my post RED so I know I got it.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear you've had so many issues with your iPad. How awful. It seems the bigger well-known blogs think they are too busy to reply to their readers, as the only issues I've ever had with fulfillment are from bigger blogs. I stopped entering their giveaways and have debated whether to unsubscribe from them or not.
Was it sponsored by Apple? Depending on the blogger, sometimes prizes are out of their pocket, you know?
ReplyDelete