Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday Minute 8/2

Monday Minute
Cohost this week is Jenn from Brown Eyed Girl


 - Describe your life in one word.
Rollercoaster 

 - Is there something you wish you had learned how to do as a child?
Um... sign language would have been cool, but there was no reason that I needed to know it lol 

 - Who has been the biggest influence on your life?
It's a tie between my sister and my daughter. My sister taught me a lot of things like patience and to not take things for granted. My daughter has changed me as a person in more ways than I could have ever imagined. 
 - What is your greatest dream/hope/aspiration?
My greatest dream is to provide my daughter with a good life. I'm not talking about being rich and giving her everything her heart desires. I'm talking about always being there for her, being someone she can look up to, keeping a roof over her head and her tummy full. I just want to be a good mom.
 and finally...
-Do you believe you have reached your potential?  Why/why not?
No. I don't think anyone ever actually reaches their full potential. As the years go on, we learn things and our lives change, and therefore your full potential is something that is constantly changing. Gosh, I hope that made sense. lol 

2 comments:

  1. We agree totally on the potential question!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling that rollercoaster right now! :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

I love me some comments!!