Are you going to, or did you already, take a summer vacation this year... to where?
Unfortunately, a vacation isn't possible for us this summer. With me not working, it's just not going to happen. We may go camping or something later on this summer though.
I highly encourage everyone to link up with Weekend Wrap up over at Marvelous Mommy or Susie B. Homemaker!
For every week that you link up, you are entered in for a giveaway!

Hi Cari, thanks for linking up. We're in the same boat and will probably just do a camping trip as well... something inexpensive but that the kids will still enjoy. Have a great weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you won't be getting away, but I'm sure staying home makes it worth it! I know there are a lot of things locally you can do as well. I do this all the time....b/c my house is messy and it's my lifes ambition to come up with enough excuses not to clean my house until the point the city condemns it....or not, but that would be interesting. ;o)
ReplyDeleteP.s. I love the comments when it comes to someone that's been the places I just went!
Stopping by from Weekend Wind Down. Even getting away for a night camping would be fun.
ReplyDeleteI think a lot people are skipping vacations this year. Camping is still fun though!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up your WWD post!!