Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend, we were pretty busy. 

Not doing anything fun though.

We were prepping for our first garage sale!

We got the garage all sparkly clean... I so wish I had a before and after picture. It looks amazing.

We had at least 10 of those large plastic storage bins, we are now down to 6 I think? So, that was nice to clear those out. 

Then we worked on our closet downstairs. It started out being really nice and organized, and somehow starting going downhill. Not anymore though! It's all cleared out, cleaned, and organized. 

Then, I went through Paige's clothes.... we have SO many of those that we will be getting rid of. 

Then, I went through my books. I have at least 3 big boxes of books that I will be selling, hopefully. 

So, yeah. That was our weekend. Nothing much else happened. 

I did watch the fireworks for June Dairy Days from our deck. Here are some pics I got: 

These would have been a little neater had there not been a streetlight right there. lol 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In other news, Paige is all better now. She still has 2 doses left of her antibiotics, and then we are done with those. Yay!

Hope everyone else had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Just visiting your blog and enjoying your posts. I am also in Wisconsin, near Madison. Small town living AND weather in WI is always a challenge.
    I love the way you write so honestly...

    ReplyDelete

I love me some comments!!