Sunday, June 27, 2010

Monday Minute

Monday Minute

BWS tips button

Has anyone you've known personally lived to at least 100?
No, I don't think so. Unfortunately, members of this family seem to have shorter than average life spans :( If anyone makes it, my money is my great grandmother.

What material possession do you value the most?
My sister's belongings that I am lucky to have. 


What do you think happens to us after we die?
I want to believe that I will meet up with all of those I love, not necessarily in heaven...but...somewhere. :)

Most embarrassing item in your house?
Backstreet Boys cd. LOL



If you could rename yourself, what would your name be?
I like my name, actually. It's pretty unique. It's Carissa, but I go by Cari. lol

***Don't forget that Mission Monkey entries for the big raffle are being taken until midnight est, June 30th.  All 70+ raffle items are listed here.   The winners will be announced starting Tuesday July 6th over the blog as well as email***

3 comments:

  1. backstreet boys :) lol its okay I used to have ALL their CD's and the only reason i dont anymore is because i busted them when i moved haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carissa is a great name, I agree :)

    ReplyDelete

I love me some comments!!