Sunday, June 20, 2010

Monday Minute 6/21



This week, Monday Minute is being hosted by Brittany over at Not Your Average Teen!


1 - Have you ever had any feelings towards one of your teachers back in the day?
I can honestly say...No. I never had the opportunity to have a hot teacher. I lived in Leadville, CO for heaven's sake. Beautiful place, but not a lot of people. lol 

2 - What's the most embarrassing thing that happened while at work? (If you never worked then make something up)
I am not good at these kind of questions. I can never pick out something specific. So..I will just go with falling on my ass at Ski Cooper when I was a lift operator. I can't remember a specific incident, but I'm sure there was one. lol 

3 - When was the last time you crapped yourself?
Uh...well...I can't say for sure, because I don't know how old I was when I was potty trained...but I will just go with 2. lol

4 - What is one thing you have always kept a secret and why have you kept this a secret for so long?
If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret anymore would it?

and finally...

5 - What's your best advice for us habitual coffee drinkers as to not have to poop right after drinking it?
First of all....wtf. LOL

I'm not a big coffee drinker, so I left this one up to Abe. He said...there must be something wrong with people that do that because he doesn't have to. LOL

7 comments:

  1. Haha, the coffee thing is too funny! Problem or not, I won't drink it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah love Abe's answer :) im not a big coffee drinker either but when i do i dont have that problem haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cause he ain't drinking GOOD coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it depends on the coffee and how strong you make it too. Ian's probably doing it wrong! LOL New follower here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you already!!! Love your answers :) Have a great day!

    SaSx3
    sasx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
    Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
    I have lots of great giveaways going on.
    Thanks :)

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, the coffee thing's kind of weird. I'd say somebody's obsessed with poop. Hmmm.

    I cannot even begin to tell you about my most embarrassing at work. Let me just say, it involved a dress that was unknowingly tucked into my very small undies and I didn't realize this until I was holding a staff meeting. Yes, that kind of embarrassing. My life in a nutshell.

    ReplyDelete

I love me some comments!!