Friday, June 11, 2010

Five Question Friday 6/11



1. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship?
Being able to trust them no matter what and going good lengths of time without seeing each other but being able to pick up right where you left off.

2. What is the last thing you bought & later regretted?
I'm not really sure. I rarely buy things for myself simply because I almost always feel bad about it and return it. So, now I've just started saving a trip and not purchasing it in the first place.

3. Have you ever had a prank played on you?
LOL yes. I'm a pretty gullible person.

4. What is your favorite theme park?
I'm gonna say....Elitch Gardens in Denver. Loved that place. I think it's actually a Six Flags.

5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth?
In person? No. I would love to though. 

Head on over to Mama M.'s and link up!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday! I'm a new follower from your Twitter link. Stop by my blog and say hey if you get a chance. http://thelifeofrylieandbrycetoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love me some comments!!