Sunday, May 23, 2010

Monday Minute...*snort* edition :)




1 - Do you *snort*?  I do. lol

2 - Our friend, has a nickname and it's http://batcrapcrazy.blogspot.com/">Daffy.  What's your nickname? I've had a few over the years...Winston, Carl, carebear..Blueberry too. lol

3 - Do you know sign language? I know a few words, but I soo couldn't make it through even a sentence.

4 - What's a sample http://batcrapcrazy.blogspot.com/2010/05/convos-from-hood-v16.html">convo from your hood? "Paige...get off of that!" "Paige, don't touch!" "Paige, that is not a toy!"

5-  Do you sleep with electronic devices - i.e. laptop, Blackberry, iPhone, etc? Sleep with? No. Lay next to? Yes.

4 comments:

  1. Love your answers, esp. the last one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! It's the same at my house only "Aiden don't touch that, it's a hurt baby" "Aiden don't climb up there" I think that's like universal Mom speak. haha

    Following you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. roflmbo.. the last answer cracked meup.. found you at Ian's thought I would swing by and say howdy..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exchange Bubby for Paige and those are my convos here too

    ReplyDelete

I love me some comments!!