Monday, October 11, 2010

Luxury Home Event: Epson Stylus NX420 All In One Printer Review & Giveaway


I'm sure you are all very familiar with the name Epson. In fact, when I think of printers - Epson is the first company that pops in my head. Epson has been around for more than 100 years. Did you know they started out in the watch making business? I had no idea! I found that to be very interesting. In fact, they made the industry's very first quartz watch. 

Basically, they have been around the block more than a few times. They know what it takes (and means) to make innovative and quality products at a great value for their customers.

I was given the amazing opportunity to review the Epson Stylus NX420.


You can probably imagine my response! 

I print a lot of things, and quite often. Between photos, shopping lists, and coupons, it gets used on a daily basis. My old printer was an All In One as well, but a different brand. Let me  just say - I've been fooled for many years. Not only did I think they were insanely expensive, but I also thought that they weren't as great as everyone made them out to be. 

Let me tell you about why I love this printer and why I'm an Epson user for life!

It Prints

In fact, it prints very well. Photos? Not an issue. I have never had a printer that did such wonderful work printing out a photo. It honestly looks like I took a roll of film in to get developed. I am constantly snapping shots of my daughter and I love that I can print them off right away! The photo is very clear, no smudges or marks at all! There are also built in memory card slots! All you have to do is insert your memory card from your camera, view and select pictures to print on the display, and you are good to go! Office documents? Easy as pie! Coupons? They come out very nicely too!  It prints very quickly - even when hooked up wirelessly which surprised me.

AMAZING.

It Copies & Scans

I love the set up for this. I really do. The top lifts up just like one of those big fancy copiers does, and it's very simple to use. The control pad is on the top left, right next to the top. It has a little 1.5 inch display screen which is awesome! I haven't had any issues with it whatsoever. It's been nice scanning in pictures that I didn't have on the computer anywhere. There have been several instances when I needed a copier and I sit here and try to figure out how I will get it done, and then I remember that I have one sitting right next to my computer..and one that actually works! YAY! Everything scans in beautifully. I haven't had any issues there. You can't tell it's been scanned.

The Ink

The ink that is used for this printer dries instantly - no, really it does. I tried it! The ink is fade and water resistant as well. One more thing - it can stand up to a highlighter, even if it's just freshly printed. You only need to replace the color you need. You don't have to replace an entire ink cartridge with the three standard colors. This printer comes with 4 cartridges: Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow. These cartridges are as low as $8.99! Talk about affordable! 

It's Wireless

I love that I can be sitting across the room from the printer, and print something - as long as there is paper already loaded, of course. It is so handy. I do have a desk, and the printer is located right next to the desk. However, I'm not always sitting there. I like to sit on the couch when I'm just surfing the web. Sometimes I'm in the kitchen looking at recipes while cooking, and sometimes I'm just being lazy in bed. By the way - my bedroom is downstairs and on the opposite end of the house from this printer, and I was still able to print something. How awesome is that?!? You can also hook up your mobile device and print things too! 

Overall - I love this printer. It's definitely affordable - only $99.99! I always thought they were so much more expensive, but this just proves that you don't have to pay a lot for a quality product! With cartridges being as low as $8.99, you really can't go wrong with this amazing machine!

WIN IT!

Epson has very generously offered an Epson Stylus NX420 All In One Printer to one of my readers!

Thank you Epson!!


Mandatory Entry: Let me know what your favorite feature is!


This step is mandatory. All other entries will be void if this is not done first.


PLEASE REMEMBER TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO EACH COMMENT. 
FOR EACH ENTRY, YOU NEED TO LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT. 
I WILL CHECK ALL ENTRIES ONE BY ONE. 
ANY THAT DON'T COMPLY WITH THE RULES WILL BE DELETED.

EXTRA ENTRIES

  Follow This Blog with Google Friend Connect + 1 

Sign up for the Epson Newsletter (at the bottom) +1









Follow ThisLittleFam on TWITTER +1




Follow Epson 



on TWITTER +1

Tweet about this giveaway (linking to this post) or use "retweet" at the top +1
(can do this daily)

Like This Little Family on FACEBOOK. +1

Like Epson on FACEBOOK +1

Share this giveaway on Facebook and link me to it +1

Enter any of my active giveaways  +1 entry per giveaway entered 

Enter any active Luxury Home Event giveaway @ Mommy Is Crafty +1

Enter any active Luxury Home Event giveaway @ One Little Mister +1

Leave a relevant comment on any Luxury Home Review post (listed on top right) +1

Grab my NEW! button and let me know where you put it +2

Follow me on Networked Blogs +2

Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm subscription +3

Grab the Event Button and have it listed on your sidebar +3

Blog about this giveaway, linking back to this post +5


Good luck and thanks for entering!

Contest ends on October 25th at 10 pm CST. This contest is open to US entrants only. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified via email.  The winner will have 48 hours to contact me. If I have not received a response within the 48 hour period, a new winner will be chosen. Must be at least 18 yrs of age to enter. 
Open to US Residents Only.


Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above free of charge for review purposes from Epson
. I was not required to write a positive review, nor was I compensated for doing so. The opinions I have expressed are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." 



433 comments:

  1. My favorite feature is its Wireless!!!

    laurencoleson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im following your Networked blog

    laurencoleson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav feature is the ink price!!!
    chopperbabe202@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow on GFC
    chopperbabe202@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i follow you on twitter as imjustme1983
    chopperbabe202@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like you on FB
    chopperbabe202@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like epson on FB
    chopperbabe202@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i follw on NB 1
    chopperbabe202@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i follow on NB 2
    chopperbabe202@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sub via email 1
    chopperbabe202@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i sub via email 2
    chopperbabe202@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i sub via email 3
    chopperbabe202@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. the wireless aspect is, without a doubt, my favorite feature

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/27129375370

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. voted for This Little Family on Top Mommy Blogger (1)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite feature is that the ink dries quickly and is cheap to replace.
    twoofakind12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the scan feature the best, I can scan older pictures and post them on my facebook page.

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow your blog

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I subscribe to Epson newsletter

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow you on Twitter as 2Cats2See

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow Epson on Twitter as 2Cats2See

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm a facebook fan

    Donna Hufman Warrington
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I "like" Epson on facebook

    Donna Hufman Warrington
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow via Networked Blogs

    Donna Hufman Warrington
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow via Networked Blogs -2

    Donna Hufman Warrington
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I subscribe through e-mail

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I subscribe through e-mail -2

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I subscribe through e-mail -3

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. entered your Luxury Home Event: Untangled Living

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. entered your Return to Pink! Brillo Steel Wool Soap Pads

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I tweeted.

    http://twitter.com/?status=RT%20@ThisLittleFam%20This%20Little%20Family:%20Luxury%20Home%20Event:%20Epson%20Stylus%20NX420%20All%20In%20One%20Printer%20Rev..%20http://bit.ly/9JWJNz#!/2Cats2See/status/27157348431

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. My favorite feature is that it's wireless!
    Thanks!

    fineinsanity {at} live {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  33. This Little Family Twitter follower {mom2anutball}

    fineinsanity {at} live {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Epson Twitter follower {mom2anutball}

    fineinsanity {at} live {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  35. TLF Facebook Fan! (Sheila H.)

    fineinsanity {at} live {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Epson Facebook Fan! (Sheila H.)

    fineinsanity {at} live {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I entered your pizza stone giveaway!

    fineinsanity {at} live {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs!
    #1
    fineinsanity (at) live (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs!
    #2
    fineinsanity (at) live (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  40. My favorite thing is that it is WIRELESS!

    couponboss at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I entered the Funky Monkey Snacks giveaway.

    couponboss at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Having a printer that is wireless is, in my opinion, the most attractive feature.

    wolfcarol451(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I signed up for the Epson newsletter.

    wolfcarol451(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  44. My favorite feature is that it's wireless!

    shanna.elizabeth@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I follow via Google Friend Connect

    shanna.elizabeth@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Signed up for the Epson Newsletter.

    shanna.elizabeth@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I follow ThisLittleFam on Twitter
    @ShannaEAnderson

    shanna.elizabeth@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I follow Epson on Twitter
    @ShannaEAnderson

    shanna.elizabeth@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. "LIKE" This Little Fam on Facebook
    (MommyOfOne Shanna)

    shanna.elizabeth@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. "LIKE" Epson on Facebook
    (MommyOfOne Shanna)

    shanna.elizabeth@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Voted on Top Mommy Blogs 1

    shanna.elizabeth@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Voted on Top Mommy Blogs 2

    shanna.elizabeth@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Follower via Networked Blogs 1

    shanna.elizabeth@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Follower via Networked Blogs 2

    shanna.elizabeth@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Subscriber via email 1
    shanna.elizabeth@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Subscriber via email 2
    shanna.elizabeth@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Subscriber via email 3
    shanna.elizabeth@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. i like the low prices of the cartridges

    jenatwwjd at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  59. My favorite feature is that the printer is wireless!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I follow you on twitter (malar2)

    ReplyDelete
  61. also entered One Little Mister: Luxury Home Event: Verilux CleanWave

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I follow Epson on twitter (malar2)

    ReplyDelete
  63. voted at top mommy blogs - 10/12

    ReplyDelete
  64. I entered the Emile Henry giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  65. I entered the Snapware giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  66. I entered the Untangled Living giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  67. I entered the Powermat giveaway at One Little Mister

    ReplyDelete
  68. I entered the Frecklebox giveaway at One Little Mister

    ReplyDelete
  69. I entered the Vintage Aprons giveaway at One Little Mister

    ReplyDelete
  70. My favorite feature would have to be the wireless! I have been wanting a wireless for a long time!

    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I follow your blog
    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I signed up for he newsletter using
    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I follow this little fam on twitter as babesrockinmami
    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I follow Epson on twitter as babesrockinmami
    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. tweet http://twitter.com/#!/babesrockinmami/status/27197900576

    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I like TLF on facebook Stephanie M
    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I like Epson on facebook Stephanie M
    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. entered your collapsible collander giveaway
    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. entered your baby gogo giveaway
    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I sub your blog via email
    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I sub your blog via email
    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I sub your blog via email
    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. My favorite feature is that it has multi-functions (scan, copy, print). Thanks!

    mandalarctic at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Following Epson on Twitter (@mandalarctic)
    mandalarctic at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Following you on Twitter (@mandalarctic)
    mandalarctic at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Signed up for Epson newsletter
    mandalarctic at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. E-mail subscriber (3)
    mandalarctic at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. The best feature is the printer ink for $8.99 We seldom use the printer and the ink just dries out
    bepoia(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  89. voted at top mommy blogs - 10/13

    ReplyDelete
  90. voted at top mommy blogs - 10/13

    ReplyDelete
  91. my favorite feature is that it's wireless. so amazing!

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. follow via gfc

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. follow you on twitter-shootingstarmag

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. follow epson on twitter-shootingstarmag

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/babesrockinmami/status/27289554786
    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. daily tweet;

    http://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/27298573393

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. voted for This Little Family on Top Mommy Blogger (1)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. daily tweet! http://twitter.com/#!/babesrockinmami/status/27361032179
    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. My favorite would have to be the wireless!!
    clmartinez98 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I follow your blog via GFC!
    clmartinez98 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I like This Little Family on facebook (Christopher M)
    clmartinez98 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I like Epson on facebook (Christopher M)
    clmartinez98 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I am following thislittlefam on twitter as punkrockpapi
    clmartinez98 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. I am following epson on twitter as punkrockpapi
    clmartinez98 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. tweeted
    https://twitter.com/#!/punkrockpapi/status/27362049870
    clmartinez98 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. voted at top mommy blogs - 10/14
    donnar68@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. tweet
    http://twitter.com/malar2/status/27370453761

    ReplyDelete
  108. I entered the Funky Monkey giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  109. I entered the Johnnie-O giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  110. I entered the Baby GoGo giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  111. I also print a lot and I like that the ink cartridges come in separate colors rather than all three colors in one It makes it more economical when needing to replace only one color.
    talonsmom731 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  112. I am following on Google Friend Connect (Danetta)
    talonsmom731 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  113. I am following ThisLittleFam on Twitter (talonsmom731)
    talonsmom731 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I am following Epson on Twitter (talonsmom731)
    talonsmom731 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  115. I Like This Little Family on Facebook (Danetta Young)
    talonsmom731 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  116. I Like Epson on Facebook (Danetta Young)
    talonsmom731 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs
    talonsmom731 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  118. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs
    talonsmom731 at gmail dot com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  119. I am following This Little Family on Networked Blogs (Danetta Young)
    talonsmom731 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  120. I am following This Little Family on Networked Blogs (Danetta Young)
    talonsmom731 at gmail dot com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  121. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/27387911563

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  122. signed up for their news letter lizi serrano / mustang203@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  123. i like that it is wireless lizi serrano / mustang203@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  124. tweeted via ur tab http/twitter.com/mustang203
    lizi serrano / mustang203@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  125. entered sense giveaway lizi serrano / mustang203@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  126. entered snapware giveaway lizi serrano / mustang203@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. entered untagled living giveaway lizi serrano / mustang203@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  128. like u on network blogs lizi serrano / mustang203@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. like u on twitter lizi serrano / mustang203@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  130. entered verilux cleanwave on olm lizi serrano / mustang203@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  131. entered verilux 6000 on olm lizi serrano / mustang203@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  132. entered dirty dishtowel giveaway on olm lizi serrano / mustang203@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  133. entered powermat giveaway at olm https://twitter.com/mustang203/status/27457146711

    ReplyDelete
  134. voted at top mommy blogs - 10/15
    donnar68@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. voted at top mommy blogs - 10/15
    donnar68@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  136. tweet
    http://twitter.com/malar2/status/27465498312

    ReplyDelete
  137. Love the fact that it is wireless!

    Ruthie Joyce
    ruthie.joyce1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  138. Following you on GFC.

    Ruthie JOyce
    ruthie.joyce1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  139. tweet!http://twitter.com/#!/babesrockinmami/status/27496676249
    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  140. voted for you! 10/15 #1
    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  141. voted for you! 10/15 #2
    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  142. daily tweet!
    http://twitter.com/#!/PunkRockPapi/status/27496942711
    clmartinez98 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  143. voted top mommy blog
    clmartinez98 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  144. voted top mommy blog
    clmartinez98 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  145. signed up for epson newsletter with this email
    clmartinez98 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  146. daily tweet! 10/16
    http://twitter.com/#!/babesrockinmami/status/27512555277
    smartinez03 at live dot com

    (sorry if it's doubled, blogger ate my comment)

    ReplyDelete
  147. voted top mommy blogs 10/16 #1
    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  148. voted top mommy blogs 10/16 #2
    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  149. daily tweet!
    http://twitter.com/#!/PunkRockPapi/status/27513047159
    clmartinez98 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  150. voted 10/16
    clmartinez98 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  151. voted 10/16
    clmartinez98 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  152. email subscriber #1
    clmartinez98 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  153. email subscriber #2
    clmartinez98 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  154. email subscriber #3
    clmartinez98 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  155. I have your NEW button in my button love, here,
    http://babesrockinmami.com/?page_id=289

    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  156. I have your NEW button in my button love, here,
    http://babesrockinmami.com/?page_id=289

    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  157. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/27542230140

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  158. I have your event button in my right handsidebar!
    www.babesrockinmami.com
    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  159. I have your event button in my right handsidebar!
    www.babesrockinmami.com
    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  160. I have your event button in my right handsidebar!
    www.babesrockinmami.com
    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  161. new button in sidebar
    www.punkrockpapi.blogspot.com
    clmartinez98 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  162. I have your event button in sidebar
    www.punkrockpapi.blogspot.com
    clmartinez98 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  163. I have your event button in sidebar
    www.punkrockpapi.blogspot.com
    clmartinez98 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  164. followng you on networked blogs (christpher m)
    clmartinez98 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  165. followng you on networked blogs (christpher m)
    clmartinez98 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  166. I follow you on networked blogs, Stephanie M
    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  167. I follow you on networked blogs, Stephanie M
    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  168. tweet
    http://twitter.com/malar2/status/27568558879

    ReplyDelete
  169. I entered the Verilux Happylight giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  170. I entered the Verilux Sanitizing Bed & Furniture Vac giveaway at One Little Mister

    ReplyDelete
  171. I entered the CafePress giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  172. I entered the Return to Pink! Brillo giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  173. I entered the CSN Stores giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  174. I entered the Aroma Home giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  175. I entered the Tie Buddies giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  176. I have a laptop and having a wireless printer would be so nice i love that this one is wireless .

    purple_lover_04 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  177. im a fan of ur blog name erica best

    ReplyDelete
  178. i following ur blog @purplelover04

    ReplyDelete
  179. im follwoing with network blogger name erica best


    pt 1

    ReplyDelete
  180. im follwoing with network blogger name erica best


    pt 2

    ReplyDelete
  181. i tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/purplelover04/status/27602870889

    purple_lover_04 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  182. daily tweet 10/17
    http://twitter.com/#!/babesrockinmami/status/27606798129
    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  183. voted for you top mommy blogs 10/17
    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  184. voted for you top mommy blogs 10/17
    smartinez03 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  185. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/PunkRockPapi/status/27607210677
    clmartinez98 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  186. voted for you
    clmartinez98 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  187. voted for you
    clmartinez98 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  188. voted at top mommy blogs - 10/17
    donnar68@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  189. http://twitter.com/malar2/status/27685789380

    ReplyDelete

I love me some comments!!