She was being awfully quiet, except that I heard her digging through her basket of shoes. She was sitting at the bottom of the stairs near the front door, talking to herself about how she was going to go bye bye then come home. LOL
Awwww... such a cute moment to capture. I just noticed today that both of my boys were walking around the yard mumbling to themselves. I was thinking - I sure would like to know what the heck they are saying!
Awwww... such a cute moment to capture. I just noticed today that both of my boys were walking around the yard mumbling to themselves. I was thinking - I sure would like to know what the heck they are saying!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Precious!!!
ReplyDeleteLots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma What's for Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com
LMAO! So cute!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute. And I have no bias in that statement at all.
ReplyDelete