Wednesday, July 21, 2010

TYVM 7/22

It's Free Therapy Day!! That's right, it's Thursday, which means it's the Thank You Very Much day. The way it works is that you take out all your frustrations on people/things that peeved you off during the week and thank them in a very sarcastic way, for being who or what they are/doing what they did. I know everyone can use some free therapy, so go ahead and type yours out, grab the button from Kmama's sidebar, and then link up with so that we can all share in each other's therapy.
 
 
Thank You Very Much to the sun for making my baby girl's first trip to the fair a little less enjoyable. Thankfully, the million smiles I saw on her face made it seem worth it :)
 
Thank You Very Much to the woman little girl who has once again broken my brother's heart. You have succeeded in hurting an entire family that loved you as if you were one of our own. Have a nice life. My brother deserves so much better.

Thank You Very Much to the pile of laundry that is in my bedroom. Shouldn't you have washed, dried, and hung yourself by now?!?! Sheesh.
 
Thank You Very Much to the person that stays up entirely too late doing god knows what and then complains the next day because she didn't get enough sleep. Oh wait...that's me. I swear, there are just not enough hours in the day.





5 comments:

  1. LOL! You sound an awful lot like me! Oh yeah! Now I remember why. I'm with you on the "little girl". She needs to GROW UP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL with that last one - that is so me TOO!

    I could swear you're related to the last blog I just checked which talked about someone breaking their son's heart. That totally sucks.

    Now I'm too intrigued by your Etsy button so I need to hop over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really hard when you get attached to someone a family member is seeing, just to have them do something crappy to them. But then, when they get back together, you can't go back to completely liking them again. Been there, done that!
    That last one is me, too. Especially now, in the summer, which is quickly coming to a close.
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL at that last one. That's me too...but I need that time at night, just for me. The hubby has gone to bed early the past two nights and it's just so peaceful having that time to myself, to play on the computer, watch tv or whatever.

    Sorry about your brother. :-(

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your laundry doesn't do itself either? One of these days their going to invent an instant laundry washer/dryer/folder/putupper . . . Until then, I feel your pain! Laundry is the bane of my existence.

    ReplyDelete

I love me some comments!!