Monday, July 26, 2010

Kidorable Review & Giveaway! CLOSED

I have been in love with Kidorable Products since I first saw their store several months ago. So, when I was offered the opportunity to review a few of their items, I jumped at the chance!

Kidorable has the cutest line of childrens' items including Umbrellas, Rain Coats, Rain Boots, Backpacks, Towels, Sun Hats, Embroidered T-Shirts, Knit Hats, Sun Hats, Scarves, Knit Gloves, Hanger Sets, and Bookends!!
Seriously, this stuff is ADORABLE!  
 (pardon Paige's hand in there..lol)

We received the Panda Umbrella priced at $13.50.


This umbrella is so cute! I absolutely love it, and I kind of want to use it for myself! It's a little big for Paige yet, but I bet within the next 6 months or so, she will be able to handle it like a pro!

It's very well constructed, much more than I assumed it would be. I tend to have bad luck with umbrellas breaking and things, and am very happy to report that this one is holding up just fine!
We also received the Lucky Cat Towel which is priced at $33.00. 
This towel is awesome! It's so cute and is made perfectly for kids. Because of the extra material where the arms go, she can grab on to it and wrap herself up with it! The hood is great too! Something that I've always noticed is that it's rare to find a toddler sized towel. You can find infant towels galore, but after 1 yr, I've rarely seen them. So, kudos to the Kidorable for providing such a useful (and cute!) product!  This towel gets a lot of use outside of the bath and pool. Paige LOVES walking around in it and just being silly!
The final item we received was the set of Lady Bug Bookends priced at $30.00.



These are so cute, and functional too! These bookends are very well built. I thought for sure that the ladybugs would have broken off by now, but they haven't! These are very sturdy and add a really nice splash of color to a bookshelf! I've received a lot of compliments on them!

Kidorable has been very generous and is offering one of my readers an Umbrella of their choice! 

Isn't that nice of them? Thanks Kidorable!!

BUY IT

You can purchase an Umbrella from Kidorable for $13.50.

WIN IT!
Mandatory Entry: Visit Kidorable and let me know which Umbrella you would choose if you were to win!
This step is mandatory. All other entries will be void if this is not done first.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO EACH COMMENT. 
 FOR EACH ENTRY, YOU NEED TO LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT. 
I WILL CHECK ALL ENTRIES ONE BY ONE. 
ANY THAT DON'T COMPLY WITH THE RULES WILL BE DELETED.
EXTRA ENTRIES
  Follow this blog with Google Friend Connect +1
Follow Kidorable on Twitter +1
Follow This Little Family on Twitter and leave handle +1
Tweet about this giveaway using "retweet" at the top, once per day - leave link +1 
Like Kidorable on Facebook +1
Like This Little Family on Facebook +1 
Share this giveaway on FB and provide me the link +1
Enter any of my other current giveaways - one entry per giveaway +1
Leave a relevant comment on any review post (listed on right sidebar) +1
Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs - button on top left - once per day +2
Follow on Networked Blogs +2
Subscribe to my blog via Email +3
Grab my button and leave a link to it +4
Blog about this giveaway, linking back to this post +5
Good luck and thanks for entering!
Contest ends on August 9th at 10 pm CST. This contest is open to US entrants only. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified via email.  The winner will have 48 hours to contact me. If I have not received a response within the 48 hour period, a new winner will be chosen.
 Disclosure: I received the products mentioned above for free for review purposes from Kidorable I was not required to write a positive review, nor was I compensated for doing so. The opinions I have expressed are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

154 comments:

  1. O i am so excited about this my son already has the froggy umbrella so i would get my lil women the bumble bee one ... although my favorite is the pirate one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have your button in the blogroll link page of my link bar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like kiddorable on facebook!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would get the frog for my son.

    kt1969 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow you on GFC.

    kt1969 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow Kidorable on Twitter.

    @skaketgirl
    kt1969 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your blog on Facebook.

    Katie E.
    kt1969 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Kidorable on Facebook.

    Katie E.
    kt1969 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Voted for you on Top Mommy blogs. #1

    kt1969 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs #2

    kt1969 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I subscribe via email #1

    kt1969 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I subscribe via email #2

    kt1969 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I subscribe via email #3

    kt1969 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would pick the Polka Dot Umbrella. Molly Bussler - meoleme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. GFC Follower - meoleme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Email subscriber - meoleme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. #2 Email subscriber - meoleme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. #3 Email subscriber - meoleme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Networked Blogs Follower - meoleme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Follower thru Networked Blogs - meoleme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Facebook fan of This Little Family - Molly Bussler - meoleme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This Little Family twitter follower @mollydo2 - meoleme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Follow Kidorable on twitter @mollydo2 - meoleme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kidorable FB Fan - Molly Bussler - meoleme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Shared on facebook - Molly Ann Bussler - meoleme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Retweeted @mollydo2 - meoleme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Entered the Softlips giveaway - meoleme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Entered the Bummas Cloth giveaway - meoleme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like the Dinosaur style
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  30. follow google friend
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  31. follow Kidorable on twitter @highlight4u
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Follow this little family twitter @highlight4u
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail Dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. tweeted
    http://twitter.com/highlight4u/status/19683982020
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Like Kidorable on facebook Amy Fedorchak
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Like This Little Family on facebook Amy Fedorchak
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  36. follow network blogs 1
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  37. follow network blogs 2
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  38. subscribe email 1
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  39. subscribe email 2
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  40. subscribe email 3
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  41. voted top mommy blog 1
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  42. voted top mommy blog 2
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  43. MANDATORY ENTRY: 'IF' I win, I will choose the "Lotus Umbrella." I absolutely LOVE Kidorable. All their products are so adorable, my goodness!
    kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. i like the lucky cat one!! so cute!
    jenn14_85 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Tweet http://twitter.com/Mollydo2/status/19753401766 meoleme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. tweeted
    http://twitter.com/highlight4u/status/19765706257
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  47. voted 1
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  48. voted 2
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Tweet - http://twitter.com/Mollydo2/status/19812323822 meoleme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Voted #2 - meoleme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. tweet
    http://twitter.com/highlight4u/status/19851072856
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  52. voted entry 1
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  53. voted entry 2
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Tweet http://twitter.com/Mollydo2/status/19909269108 meoleme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. #2 Voted - meoleme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. tweet
    http://twitter.com/highlight4u/status/19936684191
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  57. 7/30 vote 1
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  58. 7/30 vote 2
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  59. tweeted
    http://twitter.com/highlight4u/status/20015582385
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  60. 7/31 vote 1
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  61. 7/31 vote 2
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  62. tweet
    http://twitter.com/highlight4u/status/20107625901
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  63. 8/1 vote 1
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  64. 8/1 vote 2
    amyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I would pick the Space Hero umbrella!
    mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I follow you with gfc!
    mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I follow Kidorable on twitter as hell_0kitty
    mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. https://twitter.com/hell_0kitty/status/20191149005
    mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I love the frog umbrella!
    irshsmil9 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I'm a GFC follower!
    irshsmil9 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I voted today on Top Mommy Blogs! #1
    irshsmil9 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I voted today on Top Mommy Blogs! #2
    irshsmil9 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I'm an email subscriber! #2
    irshsmil9 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I'm an email subscriber! #3
    irshsmil9 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I entered the Tommee Tippee giveaway!
    irshsmil9 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I entered the Bummas giveaway!
    irshsmil9 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I would choose the Lucky Cat style
    angelaklossing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Daily Vote on Top Mommy Blogs! #1
    irshsmil9 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. Daily Vote on Top Mommy Blogs! #2
    irshsmil9 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  81. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  82. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  83. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  84. I entered the Little looster giveaway
    angelaklossing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I entered the bumma cloth giveaway
    angelaklossing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I voted for you on top mommy blogs
    angelaklossing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I voted for you on top mommy blogs
    angelaklossing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  89. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  90. I entered Set of 3 Hasbro Card Games - 8/18 giveaway
    angelaklossing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I entered Jamba Juice Smoothies - $5 GC 8/15 giveaway
    Angelaklossing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I entered Warm Buddy Body Wrap 8/11 giveaway
    Angelaklossing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I entered Soft Lips PURE 100% Natural Line 8/8 giveaway
    Angelaklossing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I entered Pedia Lax Fiber Gummies 60 ct 8/6 giveaway
    Angelaklossing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I entered Alight Plus Size Clothing 08/07 giveaway
    angelaklossing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I entered Ecover All Natural Cleaning Products 8/6 giveaway
    angelaklossing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I entered the Munchie Mug giveaway 8/5
    angelaklossing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Daily vote on Top Mommy Blogs! #1
    irshsmil9 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. Daily vote on Top Mommy Blogs! #2
    irshsmil9 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I would choose the frog umbrella.

    mrs.manley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I follow with GFC.

    mrs.manley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I follow Kidorable with twitter @FrugalFMF.

    mrs.manley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. http://twitter.com/hell_0kitty/status/20424527642
    mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. Daily vote on Top Mommy Blogs! #1
    irshsmil9 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. Daily vote on Top Mommy Blogs! #2
    irshsmil9 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. voted for you on top mommy blogs
    angelaklossing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. voted for you on top mommy blogs
    angelaklossing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. Daily vote on Top Mommy Blogs! #1
    irshsmil9 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. Daily vote on Top Mommy Blogs! #2
    irshsmil9 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I would pick the bear one for my little boy!
    kalie.glines@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. Follower on google!
    kalie.glines@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. Facebook follower!
    kalie.glines@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. I entered the OrganizeWorld giveaway
    kalie.glines@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  114. Subscribed via email
    kalie.glines@gmail.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  115. Subscribed via email
    kalie.glines@gmail.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  116. Subscribed via email
    kalie.glines@gmail.com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  117. I entered the Warm Buddy giveaway
    kalie.glines@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. I entered the Jamba Juice giveaway
    kalie.glines@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. Fire truck one for sure for our family!
    baileypoo[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. GFC follower
    baileypoo[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  121. Following kidorable on twitter as @monkeyswashtub
    baileypoo[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  122. Following you on twitter as @monkeyswashtub
    baileypoo[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  123. Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs #1
    baileypoo[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  124. Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs #2
    baileypoo[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  125. Following on Networked Blogs #1 as Beth A...
    baileypoo[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  126. Following on Networked Blogs #2 as Beth A...
    baileypoo[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. Like Kidorable on Facebook
    baileypoo[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  128. Liking you on facebook too - your 199th like!
    baileypoo[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. voted for you on top mommy blogs
    angelaklossing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  130. voted for you on top mommy blogs
    angelaklossing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  131. email subscriber
    baileypoo[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  132. I would choose the lady bug umbrella.
    heidikittelson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  133. email subscriber
    baileypoo[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  134. Following your blog on GFC.
    heidikittelson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. Following Kidorable on twitter.
    heidikittelson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  136. Following you on twitter. (@hkittelson)

    ReplyDelete
  137. Like This Little Family on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  138. I entered the EcoMom $15 Gift Certificate US/CAN 8/20 giveaway
    angelaklossing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  139. Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs.
    heidikittelson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  140. Voted for you on Top Mommy blogs.
    heidikittelson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  141. Subscribed to your blog email #1.
    heidikittelson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  142. Subscribed to your blog email #2.
    heidikittelson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  143. Subscribed to your blog email #3.
    heidikittelson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  144. I entered the Organize World 8/20 giveaway
    angelaklossing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  145. I follow this blog with Google Friend Connect
    angelaklossing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love me some comments!!