Saturday, June 26, 2010

Powermat Review and GIVEAWAY!

If your family is anything like ours, you have gadgets galore! Between the cell phones, portable game players like the Nintendo DSi, iPods, and everything else that requires a charge, it's easy to forget to plug it in..let alone keep track of all the wall chargers! I am constantly forgetting to plug my phone in, and we are both bad at keeping the iPod charged. If this situation sounds all too familiar, you need the Powermat!




I received the Home & Office Mat and the Portable Mat to review.




Each one came with all of the items needed to charge virtually anything that requires a charge:

a Universal Receiver with 8 different tips,

and of course, the mat and power adapter for the mat itself. 
We also received 3 receivers; one for the Nintendo DSi, Blackberry 8330, and iPod Touch.

We have the home mat set up in our living room, and we are loving it! I mentioned earlier that both of us are pretty bad at keeping the iPod Touch charged. I can't even tell you how many times one of us has picked it up to play a game and it's dead, or very close to it. 

We don't need to worry about that anymore because charging is as simple as setting it down. By placing the iPod (with the receiver case attached) on to the Powermat, it allows the iPod to charge wirelessly. 

Photobucket

The iPod Touch receiver is awesome in the fact that it attaches right to the back of the iPod. We were concerned that it would make it seem bulky and that we wouldn't want to use it, but it's not! It works really well, and doesn't add too much to the iPod. 

This means, that instead of having to plug it in, we can just set it on the Powermat in one of the 3 spots, and it will charge! One of the company's main points about this product is it's Hassle Free Charging, and it's so true.

The mat is stylish and sleek, and looks good. It has a light in front of each charging station, and when it's lit up, you know that it's charging!

We also received the Portable Mat. This is so handy!  



As you can see, it folds up into a nice compact cube. It comes with a nice carrying case, as well as all of the different charging tips that come with the Home & Office Mat.


One thing I almost always forget when we go on a trip is our cell phone chargers. Almost always! This has saved us from even having to worry about them. I can keep everything in the case that it comes in, and just throw that in the suitcase, and I don't need to worry about remembering to get the corded wall chargers. So, for all of you that travel a lot, this is definitely a must have! So much easier to remember 1 thing, than it is to remember a few!



All in all, this is an awesome product, and we highly recommend it! 

Powermat was generous enough to give one of my readers a Home & Office Mat of their very own, and 3 receivers of their choice! 

How awesome is that??

1st Mandatory Entry: Visit  Powermat and let me know which 3 receivers you would choose if you were to win.

 2nd Mandatory Entry: Follow this blog.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO EACH COMMENT. 

FOR EACH ENTRY, YOU NEED TO LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT. SO, IF IT SAYS 3 ENTRIES, PLEASE LEAVE 3 SEPARATE COMMENTS.
I DO CHECK THEM ALL.

EXTRA ENTRIES 
Follow PowerMat on TWITTER  +1
(please leave Twitter handle)
Follow ThisLittleFam on Twitter  +1
(please leave Twitter handle)
Tweet about the giveaway +1 (once per day)
(please link to this giveaway and provide me with the permalink to your tweet. An easy way is to hit "retweet" at the top)
Like PowerMat on FACEBOOK and leave a comment saying that This Little Family sent you  +1
(please provide permalink to comment)
Subscribe to Powermat's YouTube Channel +1
Like This Little Family on Facebook.   +1
(please leave facebook name so that I can confirm you "liked" me)
Place a link on your Facebook page and provide me the link  +1
Vote for this blog on Top Mommy Blogs +1
(can do once per day, button is on top right)
Follow me on Networked Blogs  +2
Subscribe to my blog via email and confirm subscription  +3
Grab my button and let me know where you put it  +4
Blog about this giveaway, linking back to this post  +5
(please leave the permalink to the post)

Those add up to 24 possible entries!!

This contest is open to residents of the USA only. Contest ends on July 10th at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified via email.  The lucky winner will have 48 hours to contact me. If you fail to contact me within the 48 hour period, a new winner will be chosen.

Good luck and thanks for entering!

Disclosure: I received the products mentioned above for free for review purposes from Powermat, at my request. I was not required to write a positive review, nor was I compensated for doing so. The opinions I have expressed are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."



You can also view my Disclosure Policy HERE.








150 comments:

  1. I don't have an iphone yet, I am holding out gor verizon to finally pick it up. But my daughters have an ipod touch. i would have to say I would like to win the apple receivers for the phone and the touches. Thamks great giveaway! I heard these mats are awesome! avesalon@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am also a new follower!I came by to say thanks for stopping by mine at Mia Ma Miah's Diaries! and came across yours! I am glad I did. avesalon@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the universal receiver... but I would def get the apple receivers for the iphone and itouch
    momdram@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following your blog as Lara
    momdram@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm following powermats on twitter @momdram
    momdram@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this little family on facebook
    Lara R
    momdram@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I voted for you on top mommy blogs
    momdram@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm following on networked blogs
    momdram@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm following on networked blogs 2
    momdram@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd like one for blackberry and two universal receivers

    ReplyDelete
  11. DS, Samsung, and Apple for certain! I am already a follower.
    Stay Fabulous
    Chara
    http://charasjewelcandy.blogspot.com
    charasjewelcandy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would choose the apple,blackberry tour and ds receivers for sure!I am already a follower

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked powermat on facebook http://www.facebook.com/Powermat?ref=ts&v=wall

    ReplyDelete
  14. Susan Graves likes this little family on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  15. link to powermat giveaway on my facebook page
    http://www.facebook.com/Powermat?ref=ts&v=wall#!/profile.php?id=500439510

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would choose 2 Apples and a DS.

    kristenlaudick at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooo, I would love for my kids to be able to charge the family DS! I could use it for my itouch, and my hunny could charge his Palm Pilot!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow you on twitter @kiddos1138

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just retweeted using button @MomBlogGiveaway

    ReplyDelete
  20. Subscribed to PowerMats Youtube! Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your button is so on my blog!! X1

    ReplyDelete
  22. I mentioned that your button is on my blog? X3

    ReplyDelete
  23. OK, so your button is at the bottom of my blog... I"m working on moving it!!! :D x4

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would like the Power Mat for the iPhone Receiver, Blackberry Curve 8300 Receiver Door, and the Nintendo DS Lite Backdoor Panel.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm a blog follower.

    mylynedj at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would choose 2 iPhone receivers and a DS Lite Receiver for my kids!!

    frugalista04 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow this blog thru GFC

    frugalista04 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am following PowerMat on Twitter!!
    username:Navyfrugalista

    frugalista04 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Following on twitter
    username:Navy_frugalista

    frugalista04 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Tweeted about the giveaway!!
    http://twitter.com/Navy_Frugalista/status/17796585305

    frugalista04 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Posted on Powermat's FB page
    http://www.facebook.com/Powermat#!/Powermat?v=wall&story_fbid=405513528682&ref=mf

    frugalista04 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Voted for you on Mommy Blogs!!

    frugalista04 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Following on Networked blogs!!
    username: Lacy Dill

    frugalista04 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Following on Networked blogs!!
    username: Lacy Dill

    frugalista04 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Subscribe via Feedburner

    frugalista04 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Subscribe via Feedburner

    frugalista04 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Subscribe via Feedburner

    frugalista04 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  38. We have iphones and an ipod.

    cjoykennison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I already am a follower!

    cjoykennison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I like you on facebok

    carrie Kennison

    ReplyDelete
  41. Voted for you today on Top Mommy Blogs

    cjoykennison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Grabbed your button on bottom left column

    cjoykennison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Grabbed your button on bottom left column

    cjoykennison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Grabbed your button on bottom left column

    cjoykennison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Grabbed your button on bottom left column

    cjoykennison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. MANDATORY ENTRY: 'IF' I'm lucky enough to win, I will probably pick the following:
    1. Dock for iPod and iPhone
    2. Receiver Door for Blackberry Tour™ and Blackberry Bold™ 9650
    3. Receiver Case for iPod touch
    kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. 2nd MANDATORY ENTRY: I follow this blog via Google Friend Connect. My GFC ID: kimbuckjr
    kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I follow PowerMat on Twitter. My Twitter ID: @kimbuckjr
    kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I follow ThisLittleFam on Twitter. My Twitter ID: @kimbuckjr
    kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Daily Tweet...

    http://twitter.com/kimbuckjr/status/17879826000

    kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I am a Facebook FAN of PowerMat's. I also left them a msg. that I was sent by you kind folks.

    http://www.facebook.com/Powermat#!/Powermat?v=wall&story_fbid=405911313682&ref=mf

    kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I subscribed to PowerMat's YouTube Channel. Here is the confirmation...

    "Your subscription to 'powermatTV' has been added."

    kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I am a Facebook FAN of yours. I left a msg. here for you folks on Facebook. My Facebook ID: ChicagoBearsFan1

    "http://www.facebook.com/ThisLittleFamily?ref=ts#!/ThisLittleFamily?v=wall&story_fbid=132834900082195&ref=mf"

    kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I posted this giveaway on my Facebook Page. My Facebook ID: ChicagoBearsFan1

    http://www.facebook.com/ThisLittleFamily?v=wall#!/ChicagoBearsFan1?v=wall&story_fbid=135118029844630

    kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs.
    kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I attempted to follow you on Networked Blogs, but I received this error message...

    Blog does not exist.

    If you have changed the name of your blog after installing the widget, then please re-install the widget to get the updated link.

    kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I attempted to follow you on Networked Blogs, but I received this error message...

    Blog does not exist.

    If you have changed the name of your blog after installing the widget, then please re-install the widget to get the updated link.

    kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I subscribe via email to your blog and I'm confirmed.

    kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I subscribe via email to your blog and I'm confirmed.

    kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I subscribe via email to your blog and I'm confirmed.

    kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I blogged this giveaway...

    http://www.cafemom.com/group/95135/forums/read/11768526/WIN_a_PowerMat_from_This_Little_Family

    kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I blogged this giveaway...

    http://www.cafemom.com/group/95135/forums/read/11768526/WIN_a_PowerMat_from_This_Little_Family

    kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I blogged this giveaway...

    http://www.cafemom.com/group/95135/forums/read/11768526/WIN_a_PowerMat_from_This_Little_Family

    kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I blogged this giveaway...

    http://www.cafemom.com/group/95135/forums/read/11768526/WIN_a_PowerMat_from_This_Little_Family

    kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Tweeted about it again!!

    http://twitter.com/Navy_Frugalista/status/17912535727

    frugalista04 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I would pick 2 receiver cases for our iphones and an Ipod Dock!

    I follow you publicly on Google Friend Connect!

    TaraTagli at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I follow Powermat on Twitter!

    @TaraLin

    TaraTagli at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I follow This Little Fam on Twitter!

    @TaraLin

    TaraTagli at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. http://twitter.com/TaraLin/status/17970058582

    I tweeted about the giveaway!

    TaraTagli at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs

    TaraTagli at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I have your button on my site! #1

    ChicagoCouponConfessions.blogspot.com

    (Right sidebar)

    TaraTagli at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I would pick the apple, samsung, and sony

    rfbarczak at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I would choose two Receiver for the Black Berry Pearl and one for the Nintendo DS Lite.

    heartnsoulcooking@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I follow Powermat on twitter, as Gerisandoval

    heartnsoulcooking@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I tweeted about the giveaway;

    http://twitter.com/Gerisandoval/status/18005176088

    heartnsoulcooking@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I follow ThisLittleFam on twitter, as Gerisandoval

    heartnsoulcooking@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I LIKE!!! This Little Family on FB, as Geri Sandoval

    heartnsoulcooking@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I LIKE!!! Powermat on FB and told them you sent me.

    heartnsoulcooking@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I follow via Networkked Blogs - #1

    heartnsoulcooking@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I follow via Networkked Blogs - #2

    heartnsoulcooking@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I subscribe via email - #1

    heartnsoulcooking@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I subscribe via email - #2

    heartnsoulcooking@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I subscribe via email - #3

    heartnsoulcooking@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. We would need the iPhone reciever, the iTouch reciever, and the universal reciever!

    sasisammy (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I'm a follower of you blog :)

    sasisammy (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I would choose the iphone, dsi, and blackberry receiver, though I am not sure if the blackberry receiver works on older model blackberries so I would need to ask someone in customer service.

    madonnacramer@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I am following @powermat on twitter, I am @madonnacramer


    madonnacramer@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I am following your blog via networked blogs.

    madonnacramer@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I am following @thislittlefam on twitter I am @madonnacramer

    ReplyDelete
  91. I am a fan of PowerMat on facebook and left a message.

    ReplyDelete
  92. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  93. I am following you via google friend connect.

    madonnacraer@msn.co

    ReplyDelete
  94. i would choose 3 Universal Powercube Receiver, we have company over all the time and it would be great if any one could charge whatever they have when they are here.

    Brittany@ short-change . com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I follow your blog!

    Brittany @ short-change.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I would choose the Universal Power Cube. My email is cwitgo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I love the idea of being able to eliminate all my cords! I would get the DS, iPod and Universal receiver. Oh, I'm a follower, too! Thanks so much for the chance to win!!

    buckeye7081@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Following Powermat on Twitter @amandapersists - Thanks!

    buckeye7081@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. Also following ThisLittleFam on Twitter @amandapersists

    Thanks:)
    buckeye7081@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I liked This Little Family on Facebook, too! (I'm Amanda Davis)

    Thank you

    Buckeye7081@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I'm an email subscriber - Entry 1 of 3 - Thanks!

    buckeye7081@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I'm an email subscriber - Entry 2 of 3 - Thank you!

    buckeye7081@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I'm an email subscriber - Entry 3 of 3 - Thanks again!

    buckeye7081@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. These are the receivers I would choose if I win=)
    1)Receiver Case for iPod touch™
    2)Back Panel for Nintendo DSi
    3)Back Panel for Nintendo DS Lite
    Thanks sooo much!
    Luvdaylilies at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  105. New Blog follower~Luvdaylilies
    Luvdaylilies at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  106. I follow Powermat on twitter~Luvdaylilies
    Luvdaylilies at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  107. Following ThisLittleFam on twitter~Luvdaylilies
    Luvdaylilies at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  108. I would like the Power Cube, Blackberry Bold and DSi receivers. This sounds awesome!

    -Chelle

    newmommiez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. I follow! :)

    -Chelle

    newmommiez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. The micro USB, the Apple and I'm not sure about the third - maybe another micro? I don't have a need for three at this time. Looks like a great product!

    susan (at) cravingthesavings (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  111. I follow on GFC.

    susan (at) cravingthesavings (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  112. Following PowerMat on Twitter (@CravingSavings)

    susan (at) cravingthesavings (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  113. Following you on Twitter (@CravingSavings)

    susan (at) cravingthesavings (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  114. Following you on Facebook (/susancdb)

    susan (at) cravingthesavings (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  115. Subscribed to the PowerMat YouTube channel!

    susan (at) cravingthesavings (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  116. Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs.

    susan (at) cravingthesavings (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I get your email (subscribe with my Yahoo email - sclo....) - 1

    susan (at) cravingthesavings (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  118. I get your email (subscribe with my Yahoo email - sclo....) - 2

    susan (at) cravingthesavings (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  119. I get your email (subscribe with my Yahoo email - sclo....) - 3

    susan (at) cravingthesavings (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  120. I would pick the iPod touch, iPhone and the Powercube Universal receivers. Follow your blog via GFC.

    jswaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  121. Follow Powermat on Twitter
    @jswaks

    jswaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  122. Follow ThisLittleFam on Twitter
    @jswaks

    jswaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  123. Like This Little Family on Facebook
    Jes Swaks

    jswaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  124. Subscribe to your blog via email #1

    jswaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  125. Subscribe to your blog via email #2

    jswaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  126. I'd get the receiver case for ipod touch,
    Receiver Door for Blackberry Tour™ and Blackberry Bold™ 9650, and universal powercube receivers.

    aigcanada7 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I follow on google friend connect (hannah )

    aigcanada7 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. tweeted: http://twitter.com/achrissmile/status/18224424686

    aigcanada7 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. follow you on twitter (achrissmile)

    aigcanada7 at hotmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  130. follow powermat on twitter (achrissmile)

    aigcanada7 at hotmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  131. liked powermat on fb and commented :

    http://www.facebook.com/Powermat?v=wall&story_fbid=407288808682&ref=mf

    aigcanada7 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  132. "like" you on facebook (hannah k..)

    aigcanada7 (at) hotmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  133. left a link on my fb page :

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000967177106&v=wall&story_fbid=142161705801405&ref=mf

    aigcanada7 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  134. I voted for you!

    aigcanada7 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  135. I would get 2dsi and 1 ds.
    supergrand20096@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  136. I follow GFC.
    supergrand20096@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  137. I follow you on twitter @countrynest.
    supergrand20096@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  138. I like on facebook-shirley e
    supergrand20096@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  139. I subscribe to email.
    supergrand20096@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  140. I like the universal receiver
    preprimaryleann at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  141. GFC follower
    preprimaryleann at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  142. I would choose two Blackberry Bold receivers and one Nintendo DS. This looks amazing, and we are always forgetting our chargers when we go on vacation too! :)
    mommy saves at ya hoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  143. Definitely the universal receiver, plus the iPod touch and Nintendo DS receivers.
    PMNSL95@triad.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  144. I follow your blog via GFC
    PMNSL95@triad.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  145. I’m an email subscriber (1)
    PMNSL95@triad.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  146. I’m an email subscriber (2)
    PMNSL95@triad.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  147. I’m an email subscriber (3)
    PMNSL95@triad.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  148. I voted for you!
    PMNSL95@triad.rr.com

    ReplyDelete

I love me some comments!!