The slippers are faboosh! Honey, 20 isn't anything. Just you wait. The time will fly by you faster than a cat 5 hurricane. But, I've learned that it's not about the age, it's what's in your heart. And because of that, I am forever a 28 year old.
You are a winner of the Flirty Apron, please let me know what design you would love to win, and send your name and address to blessing@safehomehappymom.com
Time passes faster than you think doesn't it? You all were just so cute! Adorable even. LOL
ReplyDeleteThe slippers are faboosh! Honey, 20 isn't anything. Just you wait. The time will fly by you faster than a cat 5 hurricane. But, I've learned that it's not about the age, it's what's in your heart. And because of that, I am forever a 28 year old.
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable...you had the whole Diva thing going on..even at 6. I love it!
ReplyDeleteYou are a winner of the Flirty Apron, please let me know what design you would love to win, and send your name and address to blessing@safehomehappymom.com
ReplyDelete